For best results:

Find a quite place and at least 5 to 15 minutes of time for reflection.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Money is Not Holding You Back

"I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living." ~ Steven Spielberg ~

Dreaming is the easy part.  It's the belief that you can't make your dreams happen that is the hard obstacle to overcome.  You may claim that you don't dream and that you stay grounded in reality.  But everyone plays the game, "What would you do if you won the mega lotto?!"  Try it now.  If you aren't already living the life you think you want to live - then what is holding you back?  Money?  Really? Most likely it's your belief systems.  Let go of external attribution and review your own self-defeating thoughts.  Your own mind holds you back. Start with the belief that you can achieve.  Dream and then decide that there are no other options but to attain.

1. Close your eyes
2. Breathe
3. Empty your mind
4. As thoughts come in, acknowledge and whisk them away
5. Focus on your breathing
6. Think about the affirmation:



I believe that I can achieve my dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment